Even though it was released as a launch title for the Nintendo Switch nearly five years ago, gamers who haven’t played this game are still flocking to Best Buy’s The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Black Friday deal. The open-world adventure remains a part of this year’s best Black Friday deals, and Nintendo Switch owners who are thinking about buying new games from Black Friday gaming deals should take advantage of Best Buy’s $20 discount for it. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Switch is available from the retai....
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild just got a $20 price cut
Read More: DigitalTrends
- What Is Extended Reality (XR)? How Is It Related To AR And VR?
- What Is A Liquid Cooled CPU? Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Cardano sinks following eToro delisting, are the cracks starting to show?
- Avalanche’s first memecoin SDOG ends in a $30M rugpull
- 12 best early Amazon Cyber Monday deals you can shop today
- Best Black Friday Instant Pot deals still available today
- The best MacBook in 2021: Which should you buy on Cyber Monday?
- Best Black Friday robot vacuum deals still available today
- Best Cyber Monday TV Deals 2021: Early offers you can shop today
- The best laptops in 2021: Which should you buy on Cyber Monday?
- Best Black Friday wireless earbuds deals 2021 you can still shop today
- Best Black Friday tablet deals 2021: Deals are still around
- Best Black Friday security camera deals still available today
- Black Friday may be over, but this Dell XPS 13 deal lives on
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021: 200 early deals to shop now
- The best home security cameras for 2021: Which should you buy on Cyber Monday?
- Best Black Friday iPad deals 2021: Deals still happening
- Best Black Friday AirPods deals 2021 you can still shop today
- Best Black Friday Roomba deals still available to buy today
- Best Black Friday headphone deals 2021 still available today