If you’re dying to get your mitts on Google’s newest flagship smartphone but have been waiting for a discount, then the first Pixel 6 Black Friday deal has finally arrived. Better yet, you don’t even have to switch service providers or sign up for any new plans as you do with most Black Friday phone deals, as this one comes unlocked so you can activate it with a carrier of your choosing. The sales started early this year and the best Black Friday deals are already going fast, though, so you’ll have to hurry. Here’s everything you need to know about the new Google Pixel 6 and how you can save some cas....
The first Google Pixel 6 Black Friday deal is here — but hurry!
Read More: DigitalTrends
- What Is Extended Reality (XR)? How Is It Related To AR And VR?
- What Is A Liquid Cooled CPU? Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Cardano sinks following eToro delisting, are the cracks starting to show?
- Avalanche’s first memecoin SDOG ends in a $30M rugpull
- Best speakers of 2021: Which should you buy on Cyber Monday?
- Black Friday is officially over but you can still buy a Dell laptop for $250
- The best soundbars 2021: Which should you buy on Cyber Monday?
- Best Cyber Monday AirPods Deals 2021: Early offers you can shop now
- Best Black Friday smartwatch deals 2021: Deals still available
- The best Roku TVs 2021: Which should you buy on Cyber Monday?
- Best Black Friday Kindle deals 2021: Deals still available
- Best Black Friday phone deals 2021: Best deals still available
- These are the best Black Friday deals still available today
- The best iPhone to buy in 2021: Which should you buy on Cyber Monday?
- Best Black Friday iPhone deals 2021: Deals are still on
- The best printers for 2021: Which one is the best to buy on Cyber Monday?
- Best Black Friday soundbar deals 2021 you can still shop now
- Best Black Friday Amazon Echo deals still available today
- Best monitors for 2021: Which one to buy for Cyber Monday?
- Best Black Friday air fryer deals still available today